Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 15 August 2015

The LUSH Polychromatic Era | Haul

I know I have said before that I rarely go to Lush, and that when I do I stock up with all the wonderful things they have to offer - however, walking past the window display in the Lush store here in Cheltenham, I couldn't resist popping in and spending my last few pennies on trialling some of their new products before my spending spree once payday has come around. As usual, Lush hasn't disappointed in their array of new products for August, bringing a psychedelic feel to the end of Summer, keeping that Summer vibe alive - and I picked out two very differently scented products to try before I go all out at the end of the month.


I really felt like I was on holiday when I went into the Lush store in Cheltenham the other day - surrounded by glorious colours and glitters! I got two bath bombs to add to my already over-flowing collection of Lush products, going for the brightest and the boldest to kick start my end of Summer collection. I decided to go for two bomb with completely different scents and qualities, to really test the kinds of things available at Lush at the moment, going for a futuristic pentagon shaped bomb and a round bomb that reminded me of a sky at dusk. I am absolutely loving the whole polychromatic feel to Lush at the moment as it really makes me feel alive and excited to be in the store - not that it doesn't always, but I felt a particular excited jump in my heart when I walked in the other day at all the beautifully bright colour combinations!

The Experimenter


This bath bomb smells absolutely incredible, and isn't like any other smell I have got from Lush before, with a musky, floral scent with a strong scent of vanilla combined with a unique musky smell from Tonka and Vetivert oil. I absolutely love the unique shape of this bomb and the colour scheme of blue, pink, purple, white and yellow. Having watched videos of The Experimenter on YouTube, I was really excited to see the rainbow infusion of colours that poured out of this bomb, and it certainly didn't disappoint. My bath water literally became a rainbow of colours, with colours I didn't even initially realise were in the bomb, with the colours mixing together to produce fantastic greens, oranges and pastels. It has such a strong smell once it's fizzed away into the water, and even though it is a scent I've not experienced personally before in Lush products I have purchased, it was an incredibly relaxing scent and left my skin feeling soft with a slight glow. I would definitely buy this bomb again.

Intergalactic


I cannot wait to use this bath bomb - having seen videos on YouTube of this bomb fizzing up dramatically into an array of a beautiful deep cyan river with swirls of yellow, pink, white and glitter. It has an incredibly strong peppermint smell - one of my favourite scent ranges from Lush along with their sherbet scents - so I already know I will love it in my bath. The exciting mix of Peppermint oil with Vetivert oil and Cedarwood oil go so well together, and the addition of Grapefruit oil give it a sweet after smell which is so delicate and soothing. I'm really looking forward to using this bath bomb - and it sounds quite similar in ingredients to an old favourite bomb of mine from Christmas time, the Snowdrops bath bomb - I have high hopes for Intergalactic. 

I can't wait to go on a massive spending spree in Lush as soon as pay day comes around - so don't forget to pop back and check out my latest haul - or take a look at my last Lush haul here! Let me know in the comments below what your favourite new additions are the Lush in 2015.

6 comments:

Charlotte Lucy said...

Those bath bombs look gorgeous! I had a bit of a haul last month when I was in Lush but there is so much more I want to buy, but I have promised myself when I lose 7lbs I get another little lush haul!!

Charlotte
www.discoveringcharlotte.co.uk

Unknown said...

They both look beautiful, I bet they show some gorgeous colours once in the water. I really need to go to lush, I haven't been in ages!

http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Ah that's such a good idea to use Lush as a weight loss incentive - I might use that I need to shed a few pounds - and the rest! xx

Unknown said...

Now is a great time to go there is so many amazing bath bombs and other stuff at the moment - I saw some flamingo shaped bath bombs when I walked past the shop today that it took a lot of fight in me to not get some! x

Rebecca said...

Love the bath bombs, I need to get to lush soon and have a massive haul! Cute blog :)

www.adaintyfawn.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thank you :) Definitely let me know when you post about it I'd love to see what things you choose - there is sooooo much at the moment!! x

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.