Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 18 April 2015

Glossybox Review | April

The April Glossybox is here!

My April Glossybox arrived a couple of days ago and I have, once again, gone on a spree testing all the wonderful things I've been sent. But, firstly, I would just like to draw everyones attention to the box itself. 


As well as being a beautiful green-blue colour that reminds me of duck eggs, it has an image of the fabulous Marilyn Monroe on, including a quote from her

"We are all of us stars
and we deserve to
twinkle"

just sums up what I love about Glossybox! I also love that this is a themed box with the theme Hollywood Glamour including the signature red lips, bold eyes and pastel nails that I am sure to be *attempting* to rock this spring/summer!

What did I get in my April box?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.