Breaking News

Navigation

Friday 3 April 2015

What's In My Bag? | April 2015

I can't live without my handbag - and I carry such useless stuff with me sometimes. I've been using my maroon Bessie handbag for the past three weeks, which means there has been plenty of time for things to pile up and get lost in it...so let's see what's inside!


"What's in my bag" videos and posts have been some of my favourites recently, because they allow you to see a small glimpse of the personal side to the blogger you are watching/reading from. And, in my case, a chance to see the highly unorganised lifestyle I lead - despite numerous efforts to become more organised!

Inside My Bag...


In my bag I keep my iPhone 5c in pink, as I really couldn't live without my phone, as sad as that sounds, along with my iPhone charger as I'm terrible at remembering to charge my phone over night, so I always need to stick it on charge if I'm in the library at university or somewhere similar. I also take with me my smallest Revlon makeup bag, which has in it: Lush charity pot moisturiser, Garnier Roll on concealer, a small foundation brush, Benefit They're Real Mascara and a Dior Liquid Eyeliner Pen.

I also always take out some anti-bacterial hand gel as I'm a bit of a compulsive cleaner when it comes to touching things with my hands. I'm also really prone to dry or cracked lips, so I always have my medicated lip balm. At the moment, I'm carrying round a lipstick which is a nude tone, as it also has a very handy mirror attached, and my Ted Baker body spray, which smells incredible!

I also have, generically, my purse - which at the moment I'm using a Primark one - is filled with my debit cards, store reward cards and vouchers for various places - and had no money in it as usual! I have a tendency to throw coins in the bottom of my bag without thinking about it when I pay for stuff, although I only had £4.58 this time - my record is £23.75 in nothing greater than a 50p piece!

Delving deeper, I always carry a bottle of water with me, as I regularly forget to drink anything and get headaches from it, so it's always handy to have - you can never drink too much water! I also have my keys, which are usually together, but at the moment are split between my house keys (one which has a panda cover and one an owl cover) and the mass that is my car keys and a million key rings. I'm a little obsessed with key rings - although I have to be because I'm very good at misplacing my keys! 

Getting down to the bottom of my bag, I always have a nail file with me as my nails break really easily, so it's handy to have. I also have seven - yes SEVEN pens. I tend to hoard pens for some reason. I also have a business card for a bar called Nation of Shopkeepers near to where I live, which is a fantastic bar (I'm hoping to do a review on it one day soon!) and my TSB debit card, which like the change gets thrown in my bag as I always put my purse away without thinking about it when I'm paying for things! I also have my Nationwide card reader, as I can never remember my personal pin number for my online banking, so have to take this everywhere incase of an emergency! 

You can see the theme of unorganised chaos continuing throughout this...

The final, and possibly weirdest thing I have in my bad, which I completely forgot about as it was living in the side pocket, is a miniature toy water gun from Christmas, out of the crackers! Somehow I missed this when I was changing my bags around in January so it's been living in there for a while. How embarrassing!

I hope you enjoyed delving into the wonderful world of my bag. Is there anything we have in common? Let me know in the comments below. Check out the video version of this on my YouTube channel (links on the side --->) scheduled for Tuesday 7th April 2015.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing whats inside peoples bags, must do my own 'In My Handbag' post soon. I would love to find £20+ in my bag I usually have about £3 xxx

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.