Breaking News

Navigation

Thursday 16 April 2015

The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


Thank you very much to Kirsty Ralph (@KirstyRalph11) for the nomination to do The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Here are the answers to the questions Kirsty asked...

1 | Your most listened to track. What is your favourite?
I'm still in love with Hozier 'Take Me To Church' - such an amazing song, and the music video is so eye opening and shocking - it's more than just a song. I'm also loving James Bay 'Hold Back The River' as it's got such a beautiful sound and I love his voice.

2 | Favourite show to watch on Netflix.
I actually started watching 'Daredevil' this evening, which I'm really impressed with. It's an interesting story line and I can't help but be a bit partial to a 'superhero' style programme. Although, I am getting really into 'Once Upon A Time' as well.

3 | Favourite takeaway. What dish would you order?
The only takeaways me and Pete tend to get is Chinese or Indian as takeaway is a 'special occasion' (we can't be arsed to cook) rarity. The Indian takeaway around the corner from us does an amazing Chicken Paneer, which I always get with vegetable rice.

4 | What is your worst fear?
This is a little bit of a silly one, as my fear is completely irrational. But, I am terrified of zombies being real. I can't even watch comedy zombie films like Zombieland or Shaun of the Dead (or even The Simpsons Halloween specials for that matter) with zombies in without panicking and not being able to sleep for at least three nights! Going out on Halloween has become a no go for me. I remember a few years ago working on the reception desk at our local bowling centre and a group of students coming in dressed as zombies and I started to hyperventilate and couldn't serve them. I had to go in to the toilets until they had been put on their lane.

5 | If you could, what animal would you be?
I would absolutely love to be a llama or an alpaca as they are so strange looking and fluffy!

6 | Best advice to give to your younger self?
Turn up to lectures, make the most of university facilities, and don't worry if you don't know what you want to do with your life - do what makes you happy!

7 | Favourite disney movie.
Recently - Frozen or Wrek-it Ralph. Of all time - Hocus Pocus.

8 | Celebrity crush.
Ryan Reynolds...yum!

9 | Do you have a secret skill or talent?
No...I'm useless to the point that I can't whistle or roll my tongue!

10 | Your favourite blogger.
Obviously I have to mention Kirsty, but also I'm really loving reading Sophie Edwards (Petals of Perfection) at the moment as she has such unique ideas and variety! But, I will always be true to Louise Watson nee. Pentland (Sprinkle of Glitter) as she has been an indirect inspiration to me for a long time!

My Questions To My Nominees:

1 | If you could be one celebrity for a day, who would you be?
2 | What is your life ambition?
3 | What is your favourite procrastination thing to do?
4 | What was the title of your first ever blog post?
5 | What is your most used makeup product?
6 | What is your favourite clothing label?
7 | If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8 | What is your favourite season and why?
9 | What was the first song you ever purchased?
10 | What is your favourite music video at the moment?

My Nominees:

1 | Kirsty Ralph // @KirstyRalph11 // www.kirstyralph.co.uk
2 | Sophie Edwards // @PetalsofPerfect // www.petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk
3 | Sophie Wood // @SophieWood__18 // www.beautyfashionramblings.wordpress.com
4 | Rachel Charlton Dailey // @RachelCDailey // www.happylittlesyllables.co.uk
5 | Constance Cleveland // @conkscanister // www.conkscanister.blogspot.com
6 | Paige Mae // @MissSugarSpiceX // www.misssugarspiceallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk
7 | Serena Reidy // @SerenaReidy20 // www.ramblingsofanotherstudent.blogspot.com

The Rules:

1 | Answer the ten questions you have been sent, thanking the blogger who nominated you.
2 | Come up with ten questions of your own.
3 | Nominate up to ten bloggers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved your answers, the llama one really made me laugh!

Unknown said...

i love llamas and alpacas. they remind me of giraffes crossed with teddy bears :p

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.