Breaking News

Navigation

Wednesday 29 April 2015

#InstaLove | My Favourite Instagram Accounts

Instagram has quickly become one of my favourite past times, and I have managed to be introduced to some incredible and creative people who produce some amazingly beautiful photographs and stories with their images. I love looking at so many different peoples Instagram profiles, but I, like everyone, have my favourites, who I check up on regularly and whose images always make me smile as I catch a glimpse of their day to day lives and experiences. I'd like to share my favourite eight with you guys...

Thank you to Aisling, who I got the inspiration for this post from, for letting me steal this post idea! You can check out Aisling's Instagram Favourites here or check out her blog, Aisling's Beauty Bytes, or follow her on Twitter @aislingsbbytes.

Sophie Rose | Sophie Rose Blogs

Sophie's Instagram account always manages to make me wish I was a more creative photographer. Like her blog, her images on Instagram are really beautiful and use light, tone and props really interestingly. It's a fantastic Instagram to follow if you love pretty images and interesting compositions, especially if you are a fan of beauty and fashion.

Hannah Bailey-Churcher | Hannah Bee

Following Instagram profiles and blogs from other countries, especially those who have scenery and cultures very different to your own is really interesting to me. Hannah, who is based in Australia, has some fantastic images of beaches, sunshine and food that I can only image here in England. I love her compositions and amazing vibrant colours in all her images - it's like an escape from the dreary weather of the UK.


Aisling's blog and Instagram account are filled with all the things I love - beauty, fashion and Lush! Aisling is a great inspiration to me for both beauty and fashion ideas and her Instagram feels as though you are chatting to a friend about your favourite things.

Sophie Wood | Slogger

Sophie is a lovely person and a fabulous blogger, and he Instagram is no different. I love the variety you can expect from her Instagram, as some days it will be an artistic photograph, other days it will be a beauty or fashion post and some days it will be an every day picture telling a story. I especially love Sophie's fashion pictures and images of her charity work, which she has done incredibly on.

Elise Rose | Elise Rose

Although Elise doesn't have a massive amount of images on her Instagram, I love the variety and accessibility of her blog. It's just like looking through a friends photo album and you feel connected to the things she loves and has been doing. Elise is really good at knowing what filters best fit the mood of her images.

Ally Allen

Ally is one of my oldest and best friends, who I couldn't mention my favourite Instagram accounts without following. Whilst some of the images are personal and won't speak to everyone, they speak to me and I love finding out what my friends are up to. Everyone has that Instagram they follow to keep up with what their friends who don't live close by are up to. Pictures really do say a thousand words and I love keeping up with the homey feeling images of our friends and her kitten, Hugo!

Emmie-Hope Newitt | Carpe Diem Emmie

Emmie has some beautiful images on her Instagram. I especially love looking at her images from events and of nature, with an interesting use of filters which makes her Instagram have a vintage feel to it. There is always something different to look at.

Kirsty Ralph | Kirsty Ralph

Kirsty is a fantastic friend and blogger and I love following her Instagram for the places she has visited to share in the memories. I especially love her images of food, as she is a great food blogger. I love the way she displays her image using a split screen design. It always makes me hungry looking at Kirsty's Instagram, as well as happy to follow a friends experiences.

Let me know in the comments below if you follow any of these beautiful people on Instagram, and let me know your favourite people to follow! You can add me on Instagram also and let me know your links in the comments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah thank you rach, your making me blush! xx

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including me lovely you've really made my day!!! :') Really great post and I'll definitely have to check out the accounts you've mentioned! x
Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.