Breaking News

Navigation

Thursday 26 March 2015

11 Spring Eyeshadow Ideas | #SS15

Through the magic of imposing a face onto photo editing software - I have created some simple and easy to do ideas for eyeshadow looks for this spring season. I'm sorry if you were expecting a rustic photo montage of me doing each of these ten looks - but by the time I had done three, my makeup wipes were running thin and my face has changed colour from the almighty amount of eyeshadow I had on it and my brushes, so I will have to apologise for this laziness. But, do enjoy these looks I have created. I have colour matched all the eyeshadows I have used to shadows that I have in my collection. 

I have used a L'Oréal Volume Shocking Mascara, my Dior Liquid Pen Liner and my Max Factor Brow Liner in 'medium brown' as a base look before putting my image through the photo editing software.

The Minimalist
Accent Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Perfect Storm'
Highlight Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Snow Storm'
Definition Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Dust Before The Storm'
Transition Shade | L'Oréal Color Infaillible '017: Sweet Strawberry'
Lower Lash Line | MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette 'Puff'

The Sunshine
 Accent Shade | MUA Single 'Golden'
Highlight Shade | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad  '013 Sweet Smoulder: 2'
Definition Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Thunder Storm'
Transition Shade | MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette 'Fawn'
Lower Lash Line | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '021 State of Grace: 4' 

The Orchid
 Accent Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Eye of the Storm'
Highlight Shade | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '013 Sweet Smoulder: 2'
Definition Shade | MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette 'Henna'
Lower Lash Line | MUA Single Eyeshadow 'Golden'

The Au Naturale
  Accent Shade | MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette 'Hazel'
Definition Shade | MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette 'Blushed Brown'
Lower Lash Line | MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette 'Fawn'

The Bold Liner
Accent Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Eye of the Storm'
Definition Shade | Sleek Eye Palette 'Calm Before the Storm'
Lower Lash Line | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '021 State of Grace: 2'

The Sunset
Accent Shade | MAC Single Eyeshadow 'Rule'
Highlight Shade | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '012 Sweet Smoulder: 2'
Definition Shade | MAC Single Eyeshadow 'Amber Lights'
Transition Shade | MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette 'Puff'
Lower Lash Line | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '003 Smokey Purple: 2'

The Subtle Smokey Eye
 Accent Shade | MAC Navy Times Nine Palette 'JG Grey'
Highlight Shade | MAC Navy Times Nine Palette 'Silver Fog'
Definition Shade | MAC Navy Times Nine Palette 'Cloudscape'
Lower Lash Line | MAC Navy Times Nine Palette 'JG Grey'

The Garden
 Accent Shade | MAC Single Eyeshadow 'Fiction'
Highlight Shade | MAC Single Eyeshadow 'Humid'
Definition Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Storm Cloud'
Transition Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Thunder Storm'
Lower Lash Line | MAC Navy Times Nine Palette 'JG Grey'

The Wedding
Accent Shade | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '021 State of Grace: 1'
Highlight Shade | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '021 State of Grace: 3'
Definition Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Electric Storm'
Lower Lash Line | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '021 State of Grace: 4'

The Peacock
Accent Shade | Sleek Storm Palette 'Storm Cloud'
Highlight Shade | Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '003 Smokey Purple: 4'
Definition Shade | MAC Purple Times Nine 'Satellite Dreams'
Transition Shade | MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette 'Fawn'
Lower Lash Line | MAC Purple Times Nine 'Lightly Sugared'

The Ivy Garden
Accent Shade | MAC Single Eyeshadow 'Swimming'
Definition Shade | MAC Single Eyeshadow 'Humid'
Lower Lash Line: Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad '013 Sweet Smoulder: 1'

I hope you enjoy the eyeshadow ideas and looks - I apologise once again for the photo edited-ness of this post but my carpet and my makeup remover wipes couldn't take any more battering - not to mention the redness that was coming up on my skin after removing so much eyeshadow from my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.