Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 14 March 2015

Outfit Creations | Spring Party Fashion

Spring is almost upon us, and I have been exploring some of the most popular retail stores to find the hottest trends for this spring and try and put together an outfit from each that will be perfect for the party season. I hope you like my creations from each shop - let me know below if there is anything you like in particular!

All image elements (not final design) are courtesy of the online store of each of the specified retailers, I do not own the rights for any of the images shown.








I hope you enjoyed my selection of outfits...check out my blog on Spring Party Fashion for curves too! I loved putting together these outfits, as it's something I'm incredibly passionate about, and something I have been so scared to admit to people as, from my past experiences, I expected them to turn around and say "you're too fat to be in fashion"...don't listen! 

You can achieve anything you want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.