Breaking News

Navigation

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Is University The Right Choice For You?

It's getting to that point of the year now where a lot of you will have already applied to university, or your friends have and you're wondering whether it's an option that's good for you or not. I'm currently studying at university (and have been there a lot longer than the average Bachelor's student!) so I would like to share my experiences with you and answer some of the questions that I wish I had asked when I was doing my A-Levels and was planning on going to university myself. This isn't just aimed at those of you who are 17/18 years old, it can also be an incredibly helpful tool for mature students wanting to get back into education. You can find the full video and listen to all my advice on my YouTube channel or in the video below...



I hope you enjoy the video and it helps you with your decision or even helps in preparing yourself for university if you have already applied! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any more comments or questions about my experiences - there are plenty of embarrassing ones to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.