Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 14 March 2015

Discovering | nspa 4 Stage Beauty Ritual

I have recently found on an amble around my local Asda (Walmart in the U.S),
the four stage beauty ritual range from nspa... 

I have always suffered with dry skin, particularly around my forehead and cheeks, so
I thought it would be something good to give a go and see if it worked. The fact
that the beauty rituals range had won at the Beauty Awards 2014 also helped my
decision on what to choose. There are a lot of different products under each stage,
covering a wide range of skin problems and hassles, so there is something for
everyone - but here is the ones I chose for my skin type:



1. Stage 1 - Deep Cleansing Face Wash
Honestly, I didn't think that a simple foam face wash would do anything much for my face, other than cleanse and clean, although I was very impressed with how smooth and fresh my skin felt after only one use. I only had to use two squirts of the foam for my whole face and neck, which is incredibly frugal - I can see this product lasting a long time! The great thing about this product is that it's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin like mine and packed with and the combined smells of ginseng, avocado, apricot and neroli oils makes it smell amazing.

2. Stage 2 - Hot Cloth Polish
The hot cloth polish ritual, for me personally, was a winner. Not only does it feel amazing on your skin, but it has the same ingredients as the Deep Cleansing Face Wash, with similar smells of apricots and avocado. It left my skin feeling amazingly smooth. I also have a habit of not getting in all the grooves of my face when I take off my day's make-up, and, to my surprise, this cloth got off all the make-up I didn't even realise was left on my face. It, like the face wash, is full of vitamin E and made my skin feel incredibly clean and fresh.

3. Stage 3 - Complete Treatment Mask
I chose the treatment masks because they are specifically for improving the look of your skin, and with dry skin I tend to get red blotchy marks on my skin if I'm warm. Needless to say, I still get red patches of skin, but they are nowhere near as vivid and don't last anywhere near as long as they used to. I used to get very frustrated when I would dry my hair and then put my make-up on because I would have red patches on my cheeks especially which wouldn't go away for ages and I couldn't cover with my make-up. The masks are particularly nice to put on after the Hot Cloth Polish because the transfer from hot to cold clears up your pores and feels incredibly relaxing. The pack comes with three full face stretchy cloth masks and two eye treatment masks. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't make this stage part of my routine for often because of only having five treatments in all, but they work amazingly just used once a week!

4. Stage 4 - Ultra Hydrate Cream
I got the cream for the final stage of the beauty ritual because I needed something that would moisturise my skin, particularly the dryer patches. The cream is a beautiful rose colour, and smells amazing, mixing ginseng, Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5. Quite a lot of moisturisers you can get which are hydrating are thin creams and leave an oily residue, but the Ultra Hydrate Cream doesn't do that at all. The cream is thick and really easy to rub in without leaving any residue. Whilst it initially feels like it isn't going to seep into your skin, it does pretty quickly.

I've been really impressed with the nspa beauty ritual four stage treatments so far. My skin has got much better over just two weeks of using the products and for a four stage treatment, it really doesn't take long to do as all the products work really quickly. There are so many different products under each one of the stages to select from exfoliants and balms to oils and creams, covering every skin type and problem you could imagine for your face and neck - you're guaranteed to find something that suits your skin type!


Have you tried any of the nspa beauty ritual range? Let me know in the comments below if you like it and what products you have chosen for your four stages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.