Breaking News

Navigation

Thursday 26 March 2015

How Many Makeup Brushes?! | My Brush Collection

I think it's safe to say that my makeup brush collection is a little bit insane - although I can fit it all in one carrier at the moment, so things are going better than expected! All my makeup brushes are categorises into a number of elements from what harshness of brush they are and their size and what product types I use them for in particular.

My current makeup brush collection:

The majority of my brushes came as a 32 piece set from LightInTheBox.com, whereas my others are a range of other brands. I have (from left to right) a Sally Hansen Brow Brush and Comb, an Avon concealer brush, a Benefit concealer brush, an Avon contouring brush, a MAC foundation brush, a Wilko powder foundation brush and a Benefit powder foundation brush.


I find that I do actually use pretty much all the brushes in this collection. The things I probably use least are the lip brushes, as I don't really wear a lot of lip glosses or lip balms that require a brush to apply - I much prefer just using lipstick straight out of the tube! I never used to have different varieties of eyeshadow brushes, but as I have become more adventurous with my contouring and definition in my eye shadows I don't know how I would live without these many different types of brushes! I really like having a combination of soft and hard brushes as well as it makes it so much easier to highlight and blend where you want and when you want. 

I can only see this collection of makeup brushes growing so watch this space!

2 comments:

a said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Is this brush Heaven?

http://conkscanister.blogspot.com

Alicia James said...

Very cool collection of makeup brushes indeed!This showcases almost every makeup brush one needs!

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.