Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 14 March 2015

Outfit Creations | Spring Party Fashion for the Plus Size

For those of you like me who are more voluptuous (I'm a size 16/18), it can be difficult to know what can flatter your figure or what is approproate to wear. Personally, I always feel very self conscious in the warmer months wearing skirts or shorts that are quite short, and I have never thought to wear a crop top. So, I put together some outfits from the same retailers as my 'Spring Party Outfit Ideas | 2015', but tailored to compliment and hug your curves in all the right places. Let me know what you think!


All images are courtesy of the online store of each of the specified retailers, I do not own the rights for any of the images shown








No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.