Breaking News

Navigation

Sunday 10 May 2015

Banner Design | Competition

It's almost summer, and I don't know whether it's the bright sunshine or the vibrant colours that can be seen all around in these warmer months, but it really gets my creative juices flowing! Only problem is, I'm really not that skilled when it comes to the artistic department, at least not online! Therefore I am turning to you lovely readers, bloggers and artistic fanatics to help me!
I am holding a competition (no not another giveaway - but you can find my giveaway here) of an artistic nature. I'm looking for a new blog logo to use on my header. The one I have at the moment truly showcases my artistic skills done in a grand total of five minutes on Microsoft PowerPoint! I am looking for something flirty and elegant to use as my blog header.
"WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?" ...I hear you ask.
Well...as well as receiving your artwork as my logo header, a link to your blog or portfolio (if you have one) will be in prime position in my PR tab on this blog. But that's not all! The winner shall receive a Technic 36 piece eyeshadow palette, a Technic Hide It All concealer palette and a Fuller's Earth face mask!

There's also two prizes of for the two runner-up designs of a Technic 36 piece eyeshadow palette each!

"HOW CAN I ENTER?"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachael-McKenzie-Twisted-Beauty/1582638238645007?sk=app_292725327421649

Thank you all so much for the amazing support you have given me by reading my blog and following me on Twitter and Facebook (if you do so) and I really look forward to seeing your designs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.