Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 2 May 2015

The Boyfriend Tag

I've seen a lot of people in the past few years doing the boyfriend tag on YouTube, and I ended up recently finding the 'Mini Boyfriend Tag', posted on 
As a last ditch attempt to get my boyfriend interested in my blog, I asked him to answer the questions! (I've changed the questions slightly to suit our relationship).


1 | Where did you meet?
I'm not sure, this was a fair few years ago. We were both part of the university bowling, so not being the most popular sport in the world, and then not so many women play the sport on top of that. So, we were definitely aware of each other for about three years before really getting to know each other. No romantic meeting or trashy night out...sorry. I knew that she existed.

2 | What was your first date?
No idea... typical bloke or thinking about it quite weird, we lived together in a flat share before we started going out so there wasn't really a first date. The first date probably happened a few months later.

3 | What was your first impression of your girlfriend?
Good bowler...well you asked.


4 | When did you meet the family?
I met her mother when she asked me for some tape at a bowling competition, and her dad over some bowling tips.

5 | Do you have any traditions?
It's a bit weird but we often talk childish.

6 | Who said I love you first?
She did because I am an emotional cocoon :p.

7 | What was your first road trip or holiday together?
Quite early on in the relationship she dragged me to Edinburgh for the sights (plus she had £600 worth of hotel vouchers to use in a short period of time!).

8 | Who wears the pants in the relationship?
She does most of the time, but then I can be quite hard to live with sometimes, so I have to let her wear the pants. On occasion thought, she has actually worn my boxers in bed :)


9 | What is your favourite tv show to watch together?
At the minute we are both watching House on Netflix, going through all eight series slowly. But she likes Pretty Little Liars and other random girly things that I loathe entirely! We both like Daredevil (another Netflix thing) at the moment too though. I am determined one day to get her to watch Game of Thrones or Firefly.

10 | When did you meet your girlfriends best friend?
When she was visiting her Nan in hospital, I met her in the corridor as she is a porter there - although I have heard about Ally by name since before we were in a relationship. I also met Sarah before we were even living together because she was in the same city for uni.

11 | If you could buy your girlfriend one thing, what would make her happy?
Brie :)... Many little things can make Rachael happy, however, probably a interactive trip to an owl sanctuary would drive her wild with excitement.

12 | Do you think you will be together forever?
As long as it's forever, ok.

13 | What is your girlfriends worst quality?
Being Master, Commander, General and Chief of the Filth Wizards. She's a bit messy by most standards and very messy by mine, well I did say I was hard to live with...

I do apologise if my boyfriends answers are a little short or brash - he's not the blogging type - but at least now he has read at least a small part of my blog! I hope you enjoyed - feel free to steal, as long as you tag me in it! The original questions were adapted from the link above, but some of the questions are my own. Let me know in the comments below with links if you have done this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.