Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 23 May 2015

My Goals For 2015

I'm only a few months late for New Year's Resolutions! But, I have decided, as my blog is getting to the point where I feel like I've learnt the basics and have some scheduling and planning in motion, it's the best time to look to the future and set myself some goals of what I want to achieve over the next year. It's going to be quite a short post, but I'll update it over time as and when my goals are met, and add more goals to the mix if my original ones are looking like they are easier to achieve than I am currently anticipating (as of May 2015).


My 2015 Blog Goals

1 | Reach 100 followers on Bloglovin'
2 | Have at least ten guests posts featured on my blog.
3 | Guest post on at least ten blogs by other bloggers.
4 | Reach 300 followers on Instagram.
5 | Attend at least ten blogger events.
6 | Reach 1000 followers on Twitter.
7 | Do a gaming post.
8 | Improve my photography skills.
9 | Do at least five collaborations with other bloggers.
10 | Reach twenty #AnEveningWith... interviews on my blog.
11 | Comment on every honest blog comment.
12 | Reach 10000 page views on my blog.
13 | Host at least four Twitter chats.
14 | Take part in at least two Twitter chats per week.

So, they may seem like simple tasks to some, and silly tasks to others, but these are the things I feel I can do to my blog and for my reader's to get my blog to being the best that it can be! Let me know in the comments below what goals you have set yourself for this year on your blog and in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.